ART Lab Solutions develops and manufactures a serum-free high efficacy media system designed to meet the metabolic needs of the oocyte and embryo.
The products included in the suite are:
- VitroCollect – for oocyte aspiration and incubation prior to maturation, prevents spontaneous maturation
- VitroMat: No Pre-IVM phase required. Easy to use, and provides high maturation quality
- VitroWash: MOPS buffered medium for handling gametes and embryos in normal atmosphere
- VitroFert: Fertilisation medium
- VitroCleave: Cleavage stage medium, suitable for development up to day 5 (96 hours post-fertilisation) in bovine embryos
- VitroBlast: Blastocyst development medium, suitable for development from day 5 to day 8 (96 to 168 hours post-fertilisation)
- Transport VitroMat and Transport VitroBlast Media: high buffered media not requiring controlled CO2 gassing. Used for transporting COCs/embryos to and from laboratory during embryo IVP for off-site clients
- SpermGrad: Density-gradient sperm harvesting medium for fertilisation
**New Product Release** (International clients only)
- VitroMat Protect: Protects the COC against cellular stress. No Pre-IVM phase required.
- VitroCleave PLUS: High performance cleavage medium, suitable for development up to day 5 (96 hours post-fertilisation) in bovine embryos
- VitroBlast PLUS: High performance blastocyst medium, suitable for development from day 5 to day 8 (96 to 168 hours post-fertilisation)
Other products provided include:
- Holding media
- Vitrification Solution 1
- Vitrification Solution 2
- Warming Solution 1, 2, and 3
Improved methodologies and media formulations
The consideration of critical events during IVM have led to the development of improved methodologies and media formulations which have been incorporated into ART Lab Solutions IVP Media Suite (see Figure 1 below), resulting in an increase in embryo yield.