Our one-on-one or group training will teach all aspects of cattle IVF.
The format of training is variable and structured to visit and provide training within your own laboratory setting.
Alternatively, ART Lab Solutions has a lab established in Rockhampton, QLD Australia which also allows for one on one training within a different environment (primarily with Bos Indicus breeds).
Courses can be tailored to suit individual requirements therefore the price of training is to be negotiated upon request. Courses are offered globally or in-house.
The training includes (but is not limited to):
- Understanding of technical aspects of bovine in vitro embryo production
- Embryology and handling of COCs, oocytes & embryos
- Learning good laboratory practice, including lab management, quality control and associated techniques.
- Cryopreservation and warming of embryos
- Commercial operation experience
- Ovum pick-up
- Embryo transfer
All trainees receive a complete Bovine IVP Manual, which covers all content included in the training course.
For further information regarding costs and course details please contact us on (08) 8313 6338 or email email@example.com.